Can Kerosene and Camphor kill Lice? & How to Use!

Spread the love

For many years, people have used kerosene and camphor as home remedies to get rid of lice. Both kerosene and camphor kill insects, so they might be able to get rid of lice. But there are some risks that could happen if you use these products to treat lice.

Kerosene is a liquid that can catch fire and shouldn’t be put on the body. It can irritate the skin badly and is dangerous if it is eaten or breathed in. Using kerosene to get rid of lice can also be very dangerous because it is very flammable and can start fires if it is near an open flame.

Camphor is a natural substance that is often used in over-the-counter treatments for lice. When used as directed, it is usually thought to be safe. But too much camphor can be dangerous and cause serious side effects, such as seizures and trouble breathing.

ALSO SEE: Can Damatol and Camphor Kill Lice?

Even though kerosene and camphor might kill lice, there are safer and more effective ways to get rid of them. Healthcare professionals say that shampoos and conditioners with pyrethrin or permethrin are safe and effective ways to get rid of lice.

It’s important to follow the directions on the product label and see a doctor if you have any bad side effects.

In conclusion, kerosene and camphor may have some insecticide properties that could kill lice, but there are a lot of risks that come with using them.

To get rid of lice, it’s important to use treatments that are safe and effective and to follow the directions carefully to avoid any risks.

Leave a Comment

Get 50% off your first MTN SOLAR purchase, CLICK HERE