How are you? Do you want to add curves to your hips and make them look better? Well, you’re in luck, because today I’ll show you how to make your own cream to make your hips bigger right at home!
Making your own hip enlargement cream is not only a great way to save money, but it’s also a great way to make sure you’re only using natural, gentle ingredients. So, let’s get started!
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of shea butter
- 1/2 cup of beeswax
- 20 drops of fennel essential oil
- 20 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil, shea butter, and beeswax until they’re fully melted and combined.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Add the fennel and lavender essential oils and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a sterilized jar or bottle and let it cool completely.
- Your homemade hip enlargement cream is ready to use!
ALSO SEE: How to Make Pink Lips Cream
To use the cream, simply massage a small amount onto your hips twice a day, every day. The fennel essential oil is believed to increase the size of hips, while the lavender essential oil will soothe and moisturize your skin.
And there you have it! Making your own hip enlargement cream is super easy and can be done in no time. Give it a try and see for yourself how effective it can be!
Remember, it’s always important to do a patch test before using any new product on your skin, especially if you have sensitive skin. And as with any beauty treatment, results may vary from person to person.
Happy hip enlarging!